- Some Quick + Dirty, Sloppy Notes About the Economics of Advertising + Information Markets: Then, Now + In the Future
- Dicey Concepts Leading to Muddy Waters: Recall, Precision and Filter Failure
- Kant’s Big Mistake?
- Go Inspire Yourself!
- Legal Online Content
- Why people used to go to church + why they now go to Google + Facebook instead
- How the Traditional Publishing Complex Tamed the Mob … and What Outsiders Could Learn from Justine Musk
- Do you understand the gravity of the matter?
- Science vs. Relativity
- Public Transportation in the United States of America
- Generic Community Languages
- How to Tell Whether a TLD is a Generic TLD or a Proprietary TLD
- The Mystery of Self-Organisation
- The most sinister of all retard media hoaxes is the idea that someone has “arrived” in society when they are mentioned in a prominent retard media publication
- Knowing how to spell a word is not down to some random person’s opinion — or is it?
- The Uneducated Masses Will Probably Choose the Free Lunch
- Why Collocation Matters
- Words as Puzzle Pieces
- Computers, Humans, Economics, Marketing, Logic and Psychology
- If you want any more, you can suit yourself
- Maybe love is when you value someone’s so-called “subjective opinion” more than so-called “objective facts”
- What is right / wrong, good / bad about self-promotion
- Friends, Lovers and Keepers
- An idea is the constellation of feelings that you and other people who also participate in the same shared concept engage in
- Information / Technology vs. People
- Mobile Apps vs. Web Domains
- Preferred Fantasies
- Evidence-Based Life: What it takes to be somebody
- 21st Century Production Functions and Implications for the Labor Force, Employment, Unemployment and the General Population
- Nighttime Silver Linings